Some of the unique advantages to using the new-generation, energy-efficient Q-ton heat pump:
- Sanitary hot water (65-90°C) even in cold temperatures
- Natural refrigerant (CO²)
- No output capacity reduction from -7°C
- Up to 6 times more efficient than a gas boiler
- Up to 50% less carbon emissions than a gas boiler
- 5,000 to 100,000L /day configurations
- Easy-to-use touchscreen controller
Very low operational noise
Using a Q-ton heat pump system substantially reduces running costs and carbon emissions by 40 to 75%. It is suitable for installation in new and existing buildings, and does not require a heating back up.
Are you aware that Q-ton is approved for Enhance Capital Allowance (ECA)?
The ECA scheme is open to all UK businesses that pay Corporation Tax or Income Tax, providing they have used equipment on the energy technology list.
This means that 100% of the capital investment for the Q-ton installation & transportation costs can be included in the offset against taxable profits in one year.This only covers new products, for further information download the ECA brochure
No products were found matching your selection.