Our domestic air-to-water heat pump range offers a complete modern system for heating, cooling and producing hot sanitary water for houses.
Thanks to the integration of a hot water heater, immersion heater, circulating pump and climate system within the indoor unit, the Hydrolution range is one of the safest, most economical and environmentally friendly options available today.
Benefits offered by the Hydolution heat pump include:
- Optimum annual operation costs, thanks to the inverter driven compressor
- Compact, integrated design (600 x 650mm)
- Max temperature of 65ºC
- Possible to connect external heating sources
- Drain pan heater prevents freezing and protects the heat exchanger
- Water supply pressure remains stable on all floors
- Silent mode reduces the sound level from the outdoor unit.
How it works
The heat energy is generated from the outdoor air through the outdoor unit, and is transferred to the indoor unit via refrigerant circulation within a closed piping system. This eliminates the need for boreholes and coils in the ground for conventional systems. A heat exchanger in the indoor unit uses hot refrigerant to heat hot water stored in a tank.
The Hydrolution heat pumps are available in 8kW, 9kW and 16kW capacities, each with a 1-phase or 3-phase power source. To find out more about the options in our Hydrolution range visit the Specifications page.
No products were found matching your selection.