Local Access Controllers
RC-EX1A/ Simple setting REMOTE CONTROL
Advanced touch screen panel with full dot Liquid Crystal display
1. LCD panel with light tap operation introduced as the industry's first
2. Simple interface with only three buttons
High level of visibility
1. Big LCD with 3.8 inch full dot display
2. Back light function
3. Multi language display (9 lang.)
RC-E5/ Wired Controller
The RC-E5 controller enables extensive access to service and maintenance technical data combined with easy to use functions and a clear LCD display.
Weekly timer function as standard
RC-E5 provides (as a standard feature) a weekly timer, which allows one-week operation schedules to be registered. A user can specify up to four times a day to start/stop the air conditioner. (Temperature setting is also possible with the timer).
RCH-E3 (wired)/ Simplified Wired Controller
Considering specialized usage in hotel rooms, control buttons are limited only to minimum required functions such as ON/OFF, mode, temperature setting and fan speed. It is really simple and easy to use.
Up to 16 units
It can control up to 16 units individually, with pressing the AIR CON No. button.
This function allows starting the air conditioner automatically when power supply is restored after power failure or by turning on the power switch.
SC-SL1N-E/ Group ON/OFFSimple ON/OFF control of up to 16 indoor units either individually or collective.
Start/stop control of up to 16 indoor units either individually or collectively. Simple centralised control.
1. The SC-SL1N-E is connected to the Superlink- network via 2-core, non-polar wires (‘AB’ connection).
2. It will monitor and control the start/stop function of up to 16 units, with the sixteen operation button.
3. The unit or group numbers in operation or in need of service are displayed with an LED.
4. Collective start/stop is also available through the simultaneous on/off button.
5. Up to 12 SC-SL1N-E units can be connected to a Superlink- network (consisting of up to 128 indoor units).
6. If a power failure occurs, the SC-SL1N-E will resume the operation of the system according to a stored operation condition, once power is restored.
SC-SL2NA-E / Centralised ControllerControl and monitoring of up to 64 indoor units, including operation mode, set point temperature, return air temperature, louvre position and error code.
1. The SC-SL2NA-E is connected to the Superlink- network via 2-core, non-polar wires (‘AB’ connection).
2. It will monitor and control the start/stop function of up to16 units, or 16 groups of units, with the sixteen operation buttons.
3. It also monitors and controls the following functions for individual units, groups of units or the complete network: operation mode, set point temperature, return air temperature, louvre position, error code. Air flow and center lock function.
4. The unit or group numbers in operation or in need of service are displayed with an LCD.
5. Collective start/stop is also available through the simultaneous on/off button.
6. If a power failure occurs, the SC-SL2NA-E will resume the operation of the system according to a stored operation condition, once power is restored.
7. The SC-SL2NA-E can be connected to an external timer to facilitate timed on/off cycles.
SC-SL4-AE/BE / Touchscreen Centralised ControllerProvides precise control, monitoring and scheduling for VRF air conditioning systems, allowing individual performance parameters to be set for up to 128 indoor units.
SC-SL4-AE/BE Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Thermal Systems introduces the full colour touch screen central control SC-SL4-AE/BE, with 9 inch interactive LCD display. Offers control, monitoring, scheduling and service/maintenance functions for up to 128 indoor units. Control with PC is available by use of internet explorer. Indoor units can be controlled, scheduled, monitored and either individually, as groups or as blocks of groups.
Infra-red Remote ControlAllows easy control of temperature, timing, and fan speed.
No products were found matching your selection.